Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Quick Take


Ok!!


I don't think either Kris or Adam changed any opinions after last night's American Idol so I really think it's down to who has the most fans! The Kara song was pretty bad....Adam sounded shrill, Kris sounded winded.....I am eagerly anticipating tonight's results....I think I'll be happy either way....It's nice though that it's an actual competition this year...I'm going to miss this season's contestants....even Anoop Dawg....I'm predicting Kris with an upset....


Also did anyone catch Glee after Idol? It was actually pretty clever even though that dang Journey song is stuck in my head now!! Take care and have a fantastic day...I'll post Stella's stunning video commentary later!!!

4 comments:

  1. I felt bad that they had to sing the really horrible Kara song...it was a hot mess! Neither version sounded good but they did not have much to work with given the horrible song. I did thing the judges were a little biased and acted like Adam was the clear winner, which made me feel bad for Kris. So it would be kind of funny for Kirs to win b/c the judges are so Adam obsessed.
    However...how corny was it that Kris' family was all wearing black and white?? Also, is it just me or does his wife not seem happy for him...unless the camera is on her! Watch her next time she only smiles when she knows the camera is on her.
    How many times did you cheat vote?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not "cheat vote!" My votes are LEGIT...just because I didn't dial doesn't mean I didn't vote in a liegitimate way!! Having said that, Kris recieved over 300 votes from the Doak house!!! HA!!! The wife is miserable, for sure....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as Kara's song goes...Jay and I both laughed that Adam wants Kris to win and Kris wants Adam to win just so they don't have to release that song as a single!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...never mind..YOU can be the American Idol...no You!! No, really...YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete