Monday, May 11, 2009

American Idol Spoiler Alert...Judges Picks Have Been Announced!!!

Yipee!! Some of you may not like spoilers, but I am all about them and I just so happen to know this week's judges picks for each of the final three American Idol contestants. Stop reading now if you want to wait for tomorrow night's show!!!





Simon picks for Adam and he chose "One" by U2

Paula picks for Danny...she chose "Dance Little Sister" by Terence Trent Darby

Randy and Kara pick for Kris...they chose "Apologize" by One Republic


Once again...Go Kris!!!!


The three contestants will each perform one other song (their choice)!! So excited to see what they will all pick.


And I'm going to end by saying this...You people TELL me you are fans and you want ______ to win, but are you out there voting like a crazy person for your favorite or do you roll over and go to bed when the show is over???!!! You can't say you want Adam to win and then not pick up the phone for the boy!! So don't be mad when Kris takes the title this year cause us Kris fans are hard-core and guess what people???...WE VOTE!!!! Adam...you are going down , my friend.....Tiny people unite.....vote for Kris, ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. I think Adam should do a Meatloaf song ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!..I would do anything for love, but I won't do that......even better Cher!!

    xoxo,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cher would not be fair. I hope he does not ruin One, I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know...you never know with Adam it could be crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay well I think I may actually have to vote for the first time since the first season when I voted for Kelly Clarkson for over 2 hours. You know I am all about Danny so we will see who takes it in the Doak/Hoock American Idol feud :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love you neice but, this time you are wrong..Adam is the better of the three..I love Danny and Kris believe me, this has been the best season ever...but my vote and I do vote and now that you told me the secret that you vote for hours...well bring it on..and we haven't even heard them sing yet..thanks for bringing out that competitive gene out in me...

    ReplyDelete