Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Credit Where Credit Is Due


I grudgingly must give credit where credit is due and say that Adam and Allison definitely rocked last night on American Idol. Adam's Led Zeppelin cover was pretty dang good despite the obligatory tongue close-up while he belted out his signature squelch. The definite highlight of the night was the Adam/Allison duet. Those two ruled Rock Night on the Idol! Kris and Danny did struggle..especially poor Danny...What was with that last note of his solo??...It was extremely hard to bear! For the record, I thought the whole duet thing was annoying and particularly biased toward Allison and Adam.....Of COURSE those two were paired together...ugh...So even though I admit that Adam and Allison did the best last night I will tell you all that I voted for our favorite- Kris for one straight hour (so embarrassing). Just not ready for that cutie to go home......

2 comments:

  1. I am one of the few people in America who never watch American Idol...however, I must commend you on your devotion...one straight hour of voting?? If I am ever in a contest, you will be my secret weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have to say I think that was one of the best shows ever. I voted but not for an hour and of course I voted for Adam and Allison. I'm going to hate to see the season end....

    ReplyDelete