Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Gonna Be A Close One


Hey Everyone:


Ok so, last night's Idol was interesting to say the least...Couple of things to think about...


Does Adam have to include "the note" in EVERY performance?

What is Danny, like 54? "You Are So Beautiful To Me???? COME ON!

And do you think Kanye West will buy Kris Allen's first album?


All three of the guys did really good last night and I'm sure each one really pleased his fans.
The real question now though is--who will Danny Gokey's fans vote for next week...Kris or Adam? (Ha!!!!) I really think now it's just down to personal preference...So, who did you vote for and how many times? Bet you didn't beat me!! I voted for Kris 363 times...top that people....I have a secret weapon that allows me to vote an obscene amount. So, if you voted more than that and you actually dialed the number I take my hat off to you!!! It's going to be a close one. Definitely will come down on the number of times each person watching voted....or didn't!!!
May the best man come in second next to Adam! Good luck Kris and Danny!
One more thing...We all know I am biased, BUT Kris' Kanye cover was perfect...just awesome and I think it was his best performances (other than Falling Slowly) of the season!!!!!!!! You didn't see Adam up there without "the note," special effects, or funky camera work....Kris is so authentic....In fact, if he leaves tonight I will not be sad...He's so much bigger (ha!) than American Idol!

4 comments:

  1. What is your beef with my Danny! Okay first off, Paula picked a horriable song for Danny which he did not do great, however he did great on his song choice. Your Kris did not do good on his jusges pick but rocked his pick....have to give him credit. However, his dumb face stretching was back and in a big way when he played the piano...must he stretch his face to hit the notes or maybe he can't sing and play piano without that annoying face stretch?? So annoying. So how long do you think his marriage will last now that all the young ones are after him?
    Now on to Adam. I am so over him and his dramatic performances. I honestly would like it to be Danny and Kris in the final 2. Yes, he has a good voice,but I would never buy his album. I thoughgt his version of One was not good and he is so annoying with that note/scream he has to hit...at this point it is like nails on a chalk board to me. He needs to stick to the drama world of broadway. I would have liked his version of Aerosmith but that dumb note/scream again irritated me.

    Yes, I finally voted since the first season and yes I voted for Danny and yes I actually dialed the pone. I guess your computer geek hubby has some way to "cheat" dial-in your votes :)

    Can't wait for the results tonight...I am scrared for Danny - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the best man win or actually the one with the most votes....They all have little quirks that we don't like but I think you are a little hard on Adam. Danny has the best personality, Kris doesn't have the stage presences the other two have, and his first song was so copy cat, while I loved the the second one. I also disagree with you on Danny's song Beautiful for I really though it was... One was done perfectly, but, I can agree he doesn't have to add "that note " everytime. So we will just have to wait and see....They all are deserving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had to listen to U2's version of One today so I can remember how it should sound. Adam destroyed it, and I do not mean that as a compliment. I did not like either of Danny's songs, very boring. I don't like the original version of "Apologize" so Kris' version did nothing for me. Kris killed Kanye's song and I mean that as a complete compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only hard on Adam cause I love him.....hmmmmm!!! Seriously, i think the final three are all very talented! I've enjoyed poking fun @ them...it's all in good humor, of course : )

    ReplyDelete