Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Guess There Are Worse Things To Be Addicted To


Ok...people this is SICK!! I went BACK to Farm Fresh with ANOTHER set of coupons this afternoon......Here is what I got.....


Velveeta Shells and Cheese--(4)--FREE

Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese (4)---FREE

Miracle Whip 32oz (2)---.50 cents each (these are HUGE)

Kraft Salad Dressing (2, Ranch and Caesar)---FREE

Chinet Paper Plates 36 count (2)--$1.00 each

Crystal Light Drink Mix (2)--.50 cents each

Maxwell House Coffee (4, 11oz bags)--$1.50 each

A1 Steak Sauce (1)--.99 cents

Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs (yes MORE 4)---.50 cents per pack

Cool whip (2)--FREE

Breakstone Sour Cream (2)--.33 each

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I seriously need to get on the coupon band wagon! I gotta get some free stuff too :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete