Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just wanted another excuse to fit a Rob Pattinson pic into my blog




Apparently I am driving my sister-in-law crazy cause she doesn't know if I got my precious Edward blanket or not for my b-day!!! And of course there is a story to be told so I will share it with everyone....why not, right?


So, even though I am obsessed with Twilight and Robert Pattinson I, for the most part, am able to function normally throughout my daily routines and do a pretty darn good job of making most people think I am a fairly stable person (maybe hard for some of my blog fans to believe, but in my real world I rarely drool over vampires).... So, my darling hubby really didn't know that I was serious when I told him I wanted that Edward blanket (or maybe he hoped I wasn't). He discovered my dirty little secret @ the same time as all of you...When my Edward blanket blog entry was posted! Needless to say he quickly got to work searching locally for my birthday present, only to discover that I am not the only CRAZY girl obsessed with Twilight (and/or blankets?). The blanket was sold out everywhere locally.

SO...how does this story end? Well, we ended up ordering my blanket online last night (you can track it here: http://www.fedex.com/us/?link=1 ....order number 722836576962818) And it should be here as early as tomorrow!!!!! So a belated birthday present, but eagerly anticipated nonetheless.....

2 comments:

  1. Blanket search defeated husband did acquire HT gift card w/Edwardo on it to ensure on-line purchase of said blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that what I just said?...or are u trying to be cute and tell me that story could have been summed up quicker?

    oxox,
    D.

    ReplyDelete