Monday, May 11, 2009

The Band is Back Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Ha! Jay reunited with his old band Highwater for a show @ Lendy's in Virginia Beach this weekend. The occasion was to celebrate his friend Scott Kell's 40th birthday!! In true rock star fashion we missed curfew (sorry Sue), staying out waaay later than we normally do! Jay and the guys sounded great. The inner rocker in Jay definitely came out quickly....Here's some video of the guys playing one of their old songs, "Aunt Tessie."





4 comments:

  1. What a good looking couple we are ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay don't ever lose your passion for music, you are so good...if you ever play again let me know..You and my neice are so beautiful..Just look at your three children...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I'm sad I never knew that band.
    But it is good to see the rock n roll couple is still alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that Mike and I missed it!

    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete