Monday, April 6, 2009

Not For The Faint of Heart


So I was reading this interview with Miley Cyrus today (what?...I TOLD you I was obsessed with pop culture...besides I'm keeping my eye on that gal since my little ones seem to watch her every move)...And in the interview Miley touched on a subject close to my heart...Twilight! and more importantly Twilight's hunky leading man, Robert Pattinson...And in this said interview, little Ms. Cyrus said that she wasn't "into" Robert Pattinson and that in fact, no one really is. Those of us enamored by Rob Pattinson, according to Miley, are really only into the character he plays, Edward Cullen. Well, I don't wanna start nothing with little Miley so I will shamefully crawl into a corner and quietly......agree....to a certain point...I will say that my interest in Robert Pattinson did START with Twilight, but has curiously evolved into something sooo much more :) And wherever this crush began doesn't in any way diminish it's validity (insert Jay rolling eyes and wondering where his wife went).....I mean, I think most of us will agree on the hunkiness of Johnny Depp (insert Jay picking up the phone to call divorce lawyer). Are ya'll with me? But if you think back to Depp's humble beginnings (21 Jumpstreet, anyone?) it would be easy to say that Depp could have fallen into the "flash in the pan" category, but look where he is today!! A super hunky pirate, right?...I'd like to think my dear Robert Pattinson has the staying power of a Johnny Depp...I mean, he clearly has a knack for choosing fantastic parts and well, I could say more but I'd like to keep the shattered pieces of my marriage contained within one little blog entry...I will end on this note...It's nice that this fantastically fictional character has been "brought to life" so to speak and maybe I do have the crush on Edward and NOT Robert Pattinson, but I don't really have the time to analyze things that deeply...I gotta go watch Twilight. Love to all...especially my fantastically HUNKY and NONFICTIONAL husband!

3 comments:

  1. Funny...I always read the Miley articles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking to see if I can post this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's me Aunt Tina Marie....looks like it went through.

    ReplyDelete