Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Every Kid Has Thier Talents, Mine Just Happens To Be An Artistic GENIUS!!


Quinn drew this picture today everyone...BY HIMSELF...And in case some of you can't remember back to having a two year old, or for those of you who haven't had kids, this is damn impressive, if I do say so myself....I remember @ the end of the school year in Stella's three year old preschool class they had her draw a self portrait and I remember her teacher telling me they are happy if the kid draws some sort of head/body and a few facial features....this is @ age 3/4....So with that knowledge in hand it is clear that Quinn is; quite simply put, BRILLIANT.....Quinn wouldn't let me take the picture until he drew "crazy hair" on his guy. Enjoy ya'll...have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Listen, I tooootally agree! Chasen is nowhere near that level of drawing (although, he is apparently an English whiz in the making bc he draws "e"s.). Seriously, I am looking for Quinn in future museums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little man definitely has great potential!

    Grams

    ReplyDelete