Friday, April 3, 2009

Ashlyn

Ashlyn is the funniest kid I know. I know all parents think their kid is funny, but Ashlyn is truly a riot! She will make you laugh out loud with some of the crazy things that come out of her mouth. But what a lot of people don't know about Ashlyn is that she is EXTREMELY sweet. She's a cuddler and loves to snuggle..She's much more sensitive than a lot of people give her credit for. She climbs in bed with me nearly every morning to just hug. This morning during our cuddle session she told me she was in love with me. Stella overheard her and told her that she couldn't be "in love" with mommy, but Ashlyn just kept hugging me and said, "Yes, I am in love with Mommy." Ashlyn will often climb in my lap and grab my face with her hands and mimic what I often say to the kids by repeating, "You're a lucky Mommy." I definitely felt that way this morning.....

2 comments:

  1. I love that..I have constantly told my kids I am in love with them and that we are married. I'm probably scarring them for life.

    ReplyDelete