Tuesday, April 28, 2009

American Idol, duh!

Ok everyone:


Tonight is "Rat Pack" night on American Idol! Exciting, right? I actually think this genre will lend itself well to Matt G., so I'm anxious to see how he will do...


So I'm ready to make some predictions...I think the next to be booted off will be poor Allison, then Matt, and in a surprise to most (but not to me), Danny Gokey.....leaving cute Kris and Glambert (the obvious favorite) in the finale.......Just guessing ya'll...Although, according to a very reliable source (my fellow blogger, Perez Hilton) Adam and Kris have been the most downloaded two contestants on Itunes and that could be a very reliable source of knowledge for the grand finale.......we will see how it all pans out soon enough....So good luck tonight to The Doak gals' favorite, Kris and we will chat more tomorrow...........


Go Kris!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment