Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Totally Voted For The LOSER




I'll admit that I have different taste in music than most of my friends and that certainly carries over into American Idol. I'm always on the side of the loser...it ALWAYS works out that way(ask Jason about my obsession with Season 7's Michael Johns!) I am deeply affected by emotion and if someone doesn't "move" me then I really have a hard time getting behind them....The contestants on American Idol that hit all the notes (Adam L.) and have all the right moves bore me to tears...I like the people who take the risks and who sometimes fall on their faces while doing it. So in the spirit of risk-taking and raw-emotion I have to admit that I voted for Matt Giraud-repeatedly...I knew he was in trouble when I called right after the show ended and the dreaded, "Thanks for voting for contestant 6!," IMMEDIATELY came up! No BUSY signal! What? He's a goner for sure, but there's something very endearing about this bluesy piano player who secretly wants to be a rocker that gets me every time...I just FEEL for this guy even though I'm sure he's getting the boot soon...I will say if that Sanjaya, I mean, Megan chick doesn't get the boot first then I'm swearing off the Idol....FOREVER and I mean it this year! Even though I voted for Matt I will admit that Stella's fav. Kris is slowly growing on me! The judges are soooo set to have Adam and Danny in the final though that poor little Kris hardly gets the praise he deserves! I would just LOVE to hear Simon say "I really think you are a dark-horse in this competition." I know, I know, too much vested interested in a silly tv show...

No comments:

Post a Comment