Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Sweet Boy...
















So today is Quinn's 3rd birthday. I took the kids to the zoo and for a picnic lunch to celebrate. We ended up swinging by Doumars on the way home for milkshakes (for the kids) and a limeade (for me). Happy birthday, little guy!! We love you soooo much!
FAVORITES
Favorite Foods: broccoli, pancakes
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite TV Show: Blues Clues
Favorite Computer Games: putt putt and freddie fish
Favorite Books: Goodnight Moon, Duck In The Truck, The Snowy Day
Favorite Toys: playdoh, keyboard
Favorite Songs: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You Are My Sunshine
Favorite Things To Sleep With: his paci, his green blanket, his teddy bear
Favorite Letter: Q
Favorite "Quinnisms"
"I look GOOOOOOD!" (said while staring in the mirror)
"Guess what Mommy?, I love you."
"NO! Mommy Do!!!"
"You hurt my fewwings." (usually said to me if I raise my voice AT ALL to him)
"Q-U-U-U-I-N-N!" he sings while spelling his name


No comments:

Post a Comment