Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!!
















Ashlyn is five years old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has always been my fearless child. She's not afraid to try anything and she is always making all of us laugh. She is very passionate, free-spirited, funny, sweet, loving, and a fantastic big and little sister. I'm sure it's hard being in the middle of this crazy family, but Ashlyn holds her own very nicely. Happy 5th birthday to my sweet little girl. I love you soooooo much!!

Ashlyn's Favorites:
Favorite TV Show: Dora The Explorer
Favorite Toys: My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shops
Favorite Food: butter
Favorite Pastime: hugging
Favorite School Subject : math
Favorite Songs: Jesus Loves Me, Favorite Things
Dream vacation destinations: Texas and Paris
Guilty Pleasure: infomercials

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like you (infomercials?)
    Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete