Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WAVY TV Meets The Doak Family!!!!!

Hi everyone:

Here is the story they aired yesterday on the WAVY TV 10 5:00 news! We were very happy with the end result!! Jay says I sound very "Southern." Thanks, honey! The only thing I would correct is that the story made it seem as if I don't enjoy running and in my attempt @ humor I think my aprreciation for the sport was lost....I DO like running which is definitely something I never thought I would hear myself say....So, enjoy the clip! We had a blast and of course, LOVE seeing our little cuties on TV...and Speaking of cuties, didn't Jay look AWESOME!!! How cute was he?!?! Please wish us luck...The race is 3 short days away!!! If you'd still like to donate the link to do so is






2 comments:

  1. Wow, how great is this? Donna, you'll do great, keep up to hard work! Is your next goal the Iron Man competition? Love - Laurie and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are famous!! I can say I knew you when.....

    ReplyDelete