Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CHKD Race Update




Hi Everyone:
A big THANK YOU to all of you who have donated to the CHKD race!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay and I are humbled and thrilled with the generosity of so many of our family members and friends!!! We have surpassed our $500 goal!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The race is a short ten days away (YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but it is NOT to late to contribute to our fundraising efforts!!! Please help if you can! I know this is cliche, but every little bit makes a huge difference!!! Even if you can only swing $5....(believe me I know how tight money is for people right now...have you SEEN my blog posts about my new coupon obsession???) In return, Jay and I will do our absolute best to complete this race with grace and dignity (ha! or @ least finish without being carried away on a stretcher!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!

Again, thanks to those who have already donated!!!! We really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link to make a donation online:
https://www.active.com/donate/09runwalkforthekids/JDoak1

And to my lovely friend Elizabeth: I absolutely plan on envisioning Rob Pattinson @ the end of the finish line...how else would I ever complete such a ridiculous endeavor..........
Ha!! I knew I could sneak a R.P. pic in here....





























2 comments:

  1. Um...I have to say, I was flipping channels and caught R.P. accepting an award on the MTV movie awards...and suddenly I tooootally understood the reason women are swooning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously...its a sickness and i would just like to get over it and back to my normal healthy self..... : )

    ReplyDelete