Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some of You May Not Know This....



But I am OBSESSED with pop culture which may infact, explain my odd fasination with reality tv and Perez Hilton. So, as many of you DO know, American Idol is back in full force (woo hoo!!!!!!), which around here is reason to celebrate.....at least by me and my partner in crime, Stella!!! Jay is the "fifth" judge and can make Simon Cowell's comments sound supportive and uplifting! He can be brutal and has no tolerance for bad singing or the "wrong" song choice...Jay tends to get behind the contestants that can actually sing (interesting concept), whereas me and Stella strictly go for the cute factor. If they can sing well, all the better! So our favs. this year are the adorable Kris Allen (Stella) and the geeky cutie pie Danny Gokey (Me)....Both did a decent job last night, but the stand out vocally for me was the "Not-As-Cute-As-Danny-But-Will-Do-In-A Pinch" Matt Geraud!!!! How awesome was he?!!! Jay had fallen asleep by the time Matt took the stage, but I'm sure he would have agreed with me that he was the best of the night!! It's nice that at the end of a long day a show as inane as Americal Idol can bring a smile to my face...Don't know what that says about me, but I'm not too sure I care either.


No comments:

Post a Comment