Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey Ya'll

Hi Everyone:

I'm officially diving into the blogging world after months of swearing I would never do such a thing. Come to think of it though, everything I swore I'd never do I have ended up doing @ some point or another. Do you think it's a karma thing? murphy's law? ok maybe i should start saying really crazy things I will NEVER do and let the chips fall where they may!!!!!....I will NEVER win the lottery! I will NEVER go on a cruise around the world...not interested....not one little bit....Seriously, maybe I just changed the karmic face of my future...! So, I'm going to figure out this blog thing and my main point I suppose, is to keep everyone posted on our whereabouts and everyday stuff....As you all know we are an extremely crazy family of FIVE....Jason, Me, Stella, Ashlyn, and little Quinn...We've had an extremely crazy past few months and I'm ready for things to settle back down...We are homeschooling and surprisingly LOVING it!!!! The little things in life are the coolest and the ones I'd like to share with those of you interested....For example...yesterday we asked Ashlyn what she wanted to be when she grew up and she told us a dog...She was fairly devastated when we told her that was not possible. Ashlyn is definately the drama queen around here..come to think of it maybe she's the princess....she had to get the drama from somebody...So, on to figuring this blogging out...Until then, take care and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment