Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!! The kids were soo excited this morning when they woke up and remembered it was St. Patrick's Day! I made green eggs to celebrate the occasion while the kids dressed in their green clothes....
Things are good in the Doak house. We are loving our chicks and they seem to have adjusted to life in our home very well! I've started to notice real chicken feathers coming in underneath their baby fuzz...They are real cuties...Alice is the more social of the two and Lola seems to be more adventurous. I'm already dreading giving them back in a few weeks, but Jay says they MUST leave. I've looked online for chicken coop plans, but I really think there is no convincing Jay to keep these guys...I suppose he's right.....

2 comments:

  1. You "suppose" I'm right because I am right ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of the baby chicks..
    Jay's mean...
    Keep the chicks! Keep the chicks!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete