Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day

I honestly can't believe I'm a mom to a 1st, a 2nd, and a 5th grader! Time goes by way too fast which is one of the reasons I'm so happy that I homeschool. I love seeing my kids "get" something for the first time, or even see them struggle forever and then finally figure out the reason. It's such a blessing to be able to teach these three sweet kids, even though the pressure I put on myself is immense.
 
 
Stella's Desk


Ashlyn's Desk


Quinn's Desk--ie. the antique sewing table.





Stella's Waffle Lady...1st Day of school breakfast tradition


Ashlyn's


Quinn's


Note from Jason I found this morning on my desk...


Cute Stella 5th grader


Sweet Ashlyn 2nd Grader


Wonder boy Quinn 1st Grader

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job organizing the school room, I think this is the best setup yet. What a sweet note from your awesome husband, I bet he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete