Monday, October 22, 2012

Quinn

So my baby boy Quinn Thomas turns 6 years old today.  It's such a cliche to say how quickly time goes by, but it's so true.  Quinn may have started off the first two weeks of his life in the NICU but he has certainly grown by leaps and bounds since his early arrival.  Quinn is smart (freakishly so), funny, already a talented musician, an amazing little brother, and a sweet and kind son.  I hope he never loses that sweetness about him, but I'm sure if he does, his charm and good looks will carry him through...hahahah.

Quinn's Favorites, Age 6

Favorite TV show---Busytown Mysteries (though, I have to say he rarely watches TV...it's odd.  There have been times when I've begged him to watch television so I could get a break, but he prefers playing or reading over tv...I'm not complaining, I just find it strange.

Favorite Toys--persons (which are basically all of his character toys that don't belong to a particular group...squishy animals, fast food toys, robots all fall into that category), Legos, Matchbox cars.

Favorite Food--strawberries, chicken, and broccoli alfredo

Favorite Pastime--"screen time"...this kid loves time on the Ipad and computer.  He plays Smurfs Village on the Ipad and some of his favorite websites are Webkinz, Club Penguin, and Animal Jam

Favorite School Subject---Science

Favorite Songs--Moon, Moon, Moon--The Laurie Berkner Band, Little Lion Man--Mumford and Sons, Movces Like Jagger--Maroon 5

Dream Vacation--Outer Banks...I asked him to pick a place he's never been, but would like to go, but he still insisted that the Outer Banks would always be his favorite...I couldn't agree more

Guilty Pleasure---eating paper 

Career Ambition---Roller Coaster Designer...He is serious about this one as well as unwavering..

Other random things Quinn takes great interest in--Maps, Lighthouses, Combs









2 comments:

  1. Seriously love that little dude!!! Had no idea about the comb thing .... Ha ha ha

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing little man with a big heart and an irrestable smile! I love watching him play.

    Grams

    ReplyDelete